The National Bureau of Property Administration is a property tax consulting firm and our sole focus is minimizing the property tax liabilities for our clients in all 50 states.
- History as the oldest firm in the business - established in 1935.
- 100% Employee owned - results in committed staff; virtually non-existent staff turnover.
- Free review of real and/or personal property to identify potential tax savings
- Proactive approach that resolves most assessments informally, often avoiding lengthy appeals and legal fees
- Unquestioned ethical standards
- Staff of senior consultants averaging more than 20 years experience
- Relationships with clients and taxing jurisdictions are measured in decades
- Staff members are qualified to serve as instructors for both the Institute for Professionals in Taxation (IPT) and the International Association of Assessment Officers (IAAO)
- Most assignments on a fixed fee basis, but contingency fees can be offered following a free review.
- Sensitivity to public relations issues
We are property tax experts. We created the “Proactive Property Tax Solution” to help you minimize real and personal property taxes by resolving issues early quietly & favorably before they become problems.
To satisfy the needs of our clients by offering a unique experience while providing a level of service superior to others in the property tax consulting industry.
To secure and maintain the position of “Preferred Property Tax Provider” based on our wisdom, knowledge and track record.
The Bureau, established in 1935, adheres to a strict policy of maintaining high business ethics and integrity in relationships with clients and taxing authorities.